RockSolid is an easy-to-use application which can turn any PC or laptop into a powerful low-latency videomixer. All you need is a few video capture devices, and RockSolid will do the rest, making use of the advanced video processing capabilities of the CPU and GPU resources already present in every computer today. The video signal will be output on one of your video card’s outputs.
Some cool features:
- Video can be trimmed and scaled on-the-fly, so you can combine inputs of any resolution and aspect ratio.
- Fade to or from matte colours.
- The standard version of RockSolid is capable of mixing two sources in resolutions of up to 1024×768, and is designed for 4:3 content.
- The RockSolid HD version is designed for 16:9 content, and you can use full 720p, 1080p or higher input and output resolutions.
- Remote control via MIDI or OSC.